***SOLD OUT***Gaslight League New Year’s Eve Soiree (21+)
December 31, 2019 @ 9:30 pm - 12:30 am
The Gaslight League’s annual NYE Soiree ***PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT***
This event is sold out. We are unable to take walk-ins at the door. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name on a waiting list. Waiting lists are taken in the order in which they are received.
Ring in New Year’s Eve 2020 in style at Victoria Mansion. Sip, socialize, and indulge while enjoying the historic ambiance of the most luxurious and lavish museum in Portland.Hosted by the Mansion’s Gaslight League, your ticket to the annual New Year’s Eve Soiree includes the following offerings:
* Viewing the Mansion, featuring rarely seen spaces at the Mansion.*
* Live music from TPerk Productions, featuring DJ Arrin
* Curated selection of delicious appetizers
* Three (3) drink tickets (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic selections are available)
* Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
* Raffle entry ($10 a ticket) – a winner will be selected to cheer in the New Year from the * * Mansion’s historic tower. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is not to be missed and all proceeds benefit the Mansion.
* New Year’s Eve at the Mansion is always a special evening to remember. We hope you will join us to celebrate and delight in new traditions, camaraderie, and stunning surroundings. Come see why the Victoria Mansion in Portland is the best place to ring in 2020!
*Programming access for the night is limited and a first-come, first-serve sign-up sheet will be at the registration desk. We regret that the Mansion’s basement, second, and the third floor is not handicap accessible.
How to Attend
Tickets are on sale to the public for $55 per person. Tickets for Gaslight League Members are included with their membership (entry to the event is complimentary for the primary member and one guest with rsvp). No physical tickets will be mailed; a list will be kept at the door.
Please note, space is limited and registration is required for this event (No walk-ins will be admitted).